2021 EMBA Program Enrollment Information for Accepted Students
Time: January 17, 2021 (Sunday), 14:00 - 16:30 (14:00-14:30 for sign-in, 14:30-16:30 for admission seminar)
Location: Lite-On Hall M115, Management Building 1 (1F), NCTU Guangfu Campus
Submission: Diploma and related documents (see the Note)
- Accepted students may authorize others to attend on the enrollment day. In addition to the required documents, the power of attorney (in any form) shall also be submitted. Accepted students failing to enroll by the deadline shall be deemed to be disqualified for admission.
- If the diploma and related documents cannot be submitted on the enrollment day, accepted students shall fill in the affidavit at the time of enrollment. Those failing to submit the diploma and related documents by the deadline shall be deemed to have forgone the qualifications for admission of their own free will.
- “Diploma and related documents” refer to the diploma indicated “at the time of registration for the admission examination.”
- In case of a domestic diploma, please submit the original diploma in Chinese (in case of a certificate of completion, the original transcript shall be submitted additionally).
- In case of a foreign diploma, please submit the following:
a. A copy of a foreign diploma certified by a foreign representative office.
(In case of a foreign diploma written in a language other than Chinese or English, a certified Chinese or English translation shall be submitted.)
b. A copy of a foreign transcript over the years certified by a foreign representative office.
(In case of a foreign transcript written in a language other than Chinese or English, a certified Chinese or English translation shall be submitted.)
c. Immigration reports issued by the National Immigration Agency, Ministry of the Interior (including the country of destination and duration of study).
- The original diploma will be returned after all necessary administration is completed (about mid-October).
- If you have any question about enrollment, please contact the EMBA program: TEL: 5731770, contact: Wang, Hsi-Yu.