I. Documents to be Collected (Candidate Check-in Area: The hall on the 1st floor of Management Building 1)
Oral test process sheet, temporary car parking permit (if needed).
II. Oral Exam Matters
II. Oral Exam Matters
- Candidates for the secondary exam are classified into three groups - A, B and C. Candidates in each group are required to go through two oral test sites, each session scheduled to last for eight minutes. Detailed locations of the test sites will be published at the check-in area on the same day.
- Four oral exam sessions are offered among the same group of candidates. Candidates in the same session will be tested on a first-come-first-served basis, but priority should be given to candidates in the earlier time slot (e.g., candidates sitting between 10:35a.m. and 11:55a.m. should let those in the 9:00am-10:20a.m. session to take the exam first). There is no order of entry at the two oral exam sites, thank you for your cooperation.
- Please register the order of your oral exam with the staff at the entrance of each test site prior to the session. Please do not enter the test site if the sign at the entrance reads "Oral Examinations in Progress"; if there is no sign put up, please enter in sequence. After the oral test, ask the time control member (the member closest to the door) to stamp the oral test process sheet.
- After you have completed both tests, please return the oral test process sheet to the candidate check-in area. We wish you the best of luck.
- You will be notified by e-mail to confirm that you have received the notice, so please check your e-mail inbox recently and reply according to the instructions.
- Candidates should bring along their original ID card, driving license or health insurance card (with photo) for verification of identity before taking the exam.
- Please follow the Fall-Winter COVID 19 Prevention Program announced by the Central Epidemic Command Center and wear a mask at the test sites.
- Cars should be parked in white bays or along unmarked roads around the University.
- Tea is available at the candidates' lounge, please help yourself.
- Please inform the staff if you have any questions so that they can be dealt with.
- All the latest news is posted on the EMBA program website at https://emba.nctu.edu.tw.